Monday 17 September 2012

Context, Objective and Subjective


Introduction
I have been asked to find an image that means something to me and also to talk about its context, objective and subjective.

Context
The context of the image I have chosen for this assign is very simple. From first glance to anyone outside of my family, this image consists of an elderly woman with glasses on smiling for the camera and appears to be seated on a sette or a sofa with a mirror on the wall in the background.
Objective
This is as a matter of fact is a picture of an elderly woman to you but to me, its my Grandma.
Subjective  
This image was not originally a still one. It was in fact taken from a video I had recorded on an iPhone. I, my grandma and family was in a pub at a party in Smethwick.

No comments:

Post a Comment